How do I enroll my student online for WCES?
- Students may only be enrolled by their legal guardian. The link for the full enrollment process is to the right. Please read all as it provides you with all the information you will need.
- Make sure you have all your documents ready to be uploaded into the tab called "documents" when enrolling your student in the TISD link.
- Once you have completed the online registration process, the guardian will need to email the Registrar to set up an appointment to complete the process.
How do I withdraw my student from WCES?
- Students may only be withdrawn by their legal guardian.
- The link with the full withdrawal process is to the right.
How do I change my contact information online?
- Phone numbers and Email addresses may be updated in the Home Access Center (HAC) - Directions on updating this information is provided in the link to the right.
- Address changes can only be updated through the Registrar's Office. Current proof of residency (electric bill, gas bill, water bill, etc.) in the guardian’s name must be provided before the records will be updated.
- Contact the Registrar's Office to update emergency contact information as to who is allowed to pick-up students.
WCES Bell Schedule
8:10am Doors open
8:40am Tardy Bell
(students arriving late must be signed in by an adult)
10:10am Official attendance time
If your child is absent, an excuse note must be received within three days of a student’s return. Absences can only be excused with a note from the doctor or signed by student’s parent or legal guardian. Absence notes must include:
- The child's first and last name
- The note must cover all days the student was absent
- Include the reason for the absence
- Must be received in the attendance office no more than 3 days
For more information on attendance policies please visit the link under my picture on this page to view the Student Handbook.